Dedicated Bankruptcy Lawyer Helps Pull Pittsburgh Businesses Out of Debt
Experienced Pennsylvania attorney represents both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy matters
Running a business is challenging enough without having to worry about mounting debt. Similarly, attempting to collect debts you are owed can be a painstaking process. For more than 30 years, David K. Rudov, Esq. has been helping Pittsburgh debtors and creditors work through their debt issues by providing trustworthy bankruptcy services. My firm focuses on bankruptcy for businesses, helping clients to reorganize while continuing to operate so they can avoid shutting their doors. I understand how stressful going through bankruptcy can be, which is why I’m committed to relieving your debt burdens with the utmost compassion and professionalism.
Supporting businesses and lenders in debt matters
As a lawyer who focuses on bankruptcy, I can help with a variety of debt-relief matters, including:
- Business bankruptcy — If your business fails to meet its financial obligations, it need not be the end. There are several business bankruptcy solutions to help you out of your debt situation, and I can help you choose the best option for your circumstances.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — If you have a plan to reorganize your business, Chapter 11 bankruptcy is a sound choice to ensure that your business has a future. I’ll help you file a plan of reorganization and simplify any complexities that arise during the process.
- Bankruptcy creditors’ rights — I represent both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy cases. For banks, mortgage brokers and others lenders, I protect your creditors’ rights in bankruptcy proceedings to ensure that they are not infringed upon in any way.
- Creditors’ rights — As a creditor involved in business or personal bankruptcy, your ability to keep lending money depends upon your rights being protected. As a dedicated attorney, I’ll press your rights to recoup what you’re owed.
- Debtor & creditor law — The relationship between debtor and creditor can be tumultuous if not handled properly. My extensive experience in debtor and creditor law ensures that both parties can find an agreeable and lasting solution.
Contact an experienced Pittsburgh attorney for help with your bankruptcy case
For more than three decades, David K. Rudov, Esq. has been providing comprehensive bankruptcy solutions to business owners and creditors throughout Pittsburgh. Contact me online or call 412-223-5030 to schedule an appointment.